Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Intro Blog, DeThroe's Suffer the Witch

Hello all, I am Paul DeThroe. This is my first blog. Since I am new at this, I hope you bear with me. My ultimate goal is that you find my blog entries enjoyable enough to keep coming back, and that you spread the word to your friends, and even your enemies! I started this blog to introduce my writings to the world. Yes, I am an author of dark fiction. My SUFFER THE WITCH CHRONICLES is being published by Assent Publishing’s dark fantasy imprint, Phantasm Books. The first offering is book one of the STW series, titled, RISE OF THE RAVEN KNIGHTS, which will debut in 2013. It is about the adventures of Gazzy Windstorm and his sister, Lori. The books premise: When evil threatens the world, mystically-gifted Gazzy and his Wiccan sister master their magickal powers and lead an order of undead Raven Knights to protect all they love. To celebrate the upcoming release of RISE OF THE RAVEN KNIGHTS, my first blogs will feature the top ten witches of all-time, real or imagined. I will reveal two of these a week, one each on Monday and Thursday, and will continue that schedule until the series is completed. I welcome you to read these, share with other readers, agree or disagree and to share your own favorite witches. If you don’t enjoy witches, you are even welcome to share the reasons why. I am a very open person, and accept all viewpoints, whether they agree with mine or not. One thing I will not accept is personal attacks, on myself or anyone else who shares with me on this blog. So please, keep it courteous and open minded! After the initial blog series, I will move forward with blogs about dragons, ravens, owls, knights, demons and ghostly gardens, all major factors in RISE OF THE RAVEN KNIGHTS, as well as future novels in the SUFFER THE WITCH CHRONICLES. I will also add pages spotlighting the characters in RISE OF THE RAVEN KNIGHTS, such as Gazzy Windstorm and his sister Lori, both shape-shifters with mystical powers, their loyal acolyte, Sir Giovalde, their nemesis, Mayor Whitney McCracken, Lilith-Queen of Hell and the lovely ghost, Lady of the Garden. I will add content to these every Friday. Now, a little about me. I live in Cincinnati with my 3 children. We enjoy sports, fishing, hiking, movies and music. My website is http://pauldethroe.com. I have two previous novels on Amazon.com and over a dozen short stories published in magazines such as Eerie Digest/The Arts and Entertainment Magazine, Death Head Grin Ezine and The Shwibly, as well as anthologies such as Indiana Horror, Indiana Science Fiction, Indiana Crime. Links for all my works can be found at my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your view is?