Sunday, January 18, 2015

Apache helicopter vs. Dragon!

This Army video says their Apache helicopter would win against a dragon. Suffer the Witch Chronicles say otherwise! ;)


Suffer the Witch 3, Age of the Fire Dragon

I flew back to the rooftop.  One final helicopter had taken flight.  I could see that it was packed with military brass and top government officials; including the one I sought the most.  It was time for President Kutchkya to meet his maker.        

I hovered directly in front of the helicopter.  Several soldiers rushed the cockpit and started firing at me, bursting out the cockpit window with their spray of bullets.  I refused to budge.
   
The pilot fired his payload of heat seeking missiles.  They exploded into me, which only made me stronger.  The chopper veered to the left.  I followed it, staying in front of it the entire time.  It dive bombed.  I stayed with it.  It shot upwards.  I stayed with it.  It couldn’t shake me. 

I was a killing spree ready to happen, a disaster ready to strike, and I did strike.  I blew a long stream of fire into the cockpit and laughed as the men aboard roasted alive.  I then turned away from the burning chopper, which was now spinning around uncontrollably.  I spun and swatted the chopper with my tail.  It flew through the sky like a fiery homerun belted by a demonic slugger, before it exploded into a confetti of fiery bits.  The Russian president and his entourage were dead.

Coming Soon



Click to Purchase Paul DeThroe's Dark Fiction Novels @ Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your view is?