Monday, June 15, 2015

Fire Dragon Attack Destroys Moscow Russia, Age of the Fire Dragon Excerpt

Click to Purchase Suffer the Witch at Amazon

The pilot fired his payload of heat seeking missiles. They exploded into me, which only made me stronger. The chopper veered to the left. I followed it, staying in front of it the entire time. It dive bombed. I stayed with it. It shot upwards. I stayed with it. It couldn’t shake me.

I was a killing spree ready to happen, a disaster ready to strike, and I did strike. I blew a long stream of fire into the cockpit and laughed as the men aboard roasted alive. I then turned away from the burning chopper, which was now spinning around uncontrollably. I spun and swatted the chopper with my tail. It flew through the sky like a fiery homerun belted by a demonic slugger, before it exploded into a confetti of fiery bits. The Russian president and his entourage were dead.

Still unsatisfied, I attacked the Kremlin buildings, destroying them with fire. They fell like biblical brimstone onto the streets below, killing stubborn soldiers that still thought they could fell a fire dragon with mere bullets. Smoke lifted from the crumpled buildings and began to travel with the wind, covering Moscow with a pall of destruction that I’d brought forth.

I was nowhere close to being finished.

By now, Russia’s military had been alerted and their fighter jets had been scrambled. I saw them coming and instead of turning tail and running, I went after them. Missiles streaked across the sky towards me. I breathed fire upon them, causing them to explode and spiral out of control. It made the Norway Spiral Lights look like a bottle rocket gone wrong.

Nothing they threw at me could’ve thwarted me that day. My strength and confidence soared, as the explosions that rocked the skies above Moscow only served to give me more energy. I sucked up their power like a vampire sucking immortality from his victims. I was an unstoppable monster.

I began firing back on the squadrons of fighter jets that had been sent to attack me. I destroyed them with blasts of fire and they careened to the ground, leaving giant impact holes in the city streets. I prayed for the souls of the innocent victims on the streets below, but I also realized that the people that would die this day would prevent the millions or billions that would’ve died if I’d done nothing and allowed the presidents of Russian and the United States to carry out their evil plots.

Methodically, I destroyed each and every jet in the sky until none remained. I was hell-bent on destroying Russia’s war machine and was willing to let the people count the costs and cast blame, after I was finished. I knew I had to go to where the military had amassed on the borders of Russia and the other countries that once made up the Soviet Union, but I also knew there was much work to do before I could take care of that.

I went about destroying Russia’s communications, which is the first crucial step for disabling modern armies. Cell phone towers, satellite dishes, power plants, I destroyed them all. I went after government buildings next. It was tediously slow, but it had to be done. When that was completed, I was finished with Moscow.

I flew out of the city and into the countryside. I knew that Russia wouldn’t go quietly, so I flew high into the sky and waited. Panicked Russian government and military officials would surely view this as an attack by their enemies. Who in their right mind would believe that a fire breathing dragon had dismantled Moscow?

Nuclear warheads began appearing in the skies almost as soon as I’d ascended into the heavens. I attacked them one by one, blasting them with fire so hot that it melted the wires and circuits that made the damned things work. Before they fell to the ground in harmless heaps of molten metal, I absorbed the radiation so that it wouldn’t harm innocents. Thousands of the missiles were launched and not one made it past me.

With their communications crippled and their nuclear capabilities exhausted, I made a beeline towards the Russian fronts. Occasionally, a squadron of fighters appeared to attack me, but that was child’s play to me. I dusted them off like they were mosquitos and continued to my target. I wasn’t going to let anything stop me from destroying their ability to make war. I was determined to end this stupid game as fast as I possibly could. I’d worry about damage control later.

Click to Buy at Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your view is?