Monday, June 15, 2015

Fire Dragon Mocked by Son, Age of the Fire Dragon Excerpt

Click to Purchase Suffer the Witch at Amazon
My dad, my wonderful dad, is a dragon. I always wanted to fly, just like him, but he would never teach me. So, I learned it on my own when I was twelve. My life was forever changed. 

My dad, my aunt Lori and I are the only humans on the planet that can fly without mechanical devices. We’re all shape-shifting witches of the highest order. My dad is always gone though, doing his part to bring about world peace by stopping armies from making war. My aunt Lori has devoted her life to raising me, and taking care of my cousin Troy. I’m just trying to find myself in the world.

My name is Gabriel Windstorm and my dad, my wonderful dad, is Gazzy Windstorm, the Fire Dragon. He likes to call me Gabby, which I find to be an utterly ridiculous name for an eighteen year old man of the world, like myself. I hate that name, but I’d never let him know that.
There is a lot about me that he doesn’t know. For instance, he is ignorant of the fact that I never forgave him for abandoning me as a child and for allowing my mother be butchered by witches while he sat and watched. And I never will.

Yes, I’ve heard the story about how he was powerless to do anything, but I don’t buy that. He is the most powerful entity on the planet and he couldn’t even stop his one true love from being blood sacrificed in front of his very eyes?


I hate my wonderful dad.

Click to Buy at Amazon


Click to visit Suffer the Witch Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your view is?