Saturday, April 11, 2015

Poetry Month Gone Dark: Damien Reaper’s Gods, Devils, Mankind and Freaks

Click to visit DamienReaper.com

Damien Reaper’s Gods, Devils, Mankind and Freaks

These lands will bleed red
Tainted by death of sinners
My Mother and Sister are dead
their blood is on your hands!!

You'll feed the Reaper
I am the soul Keeper
You lives will pulse
Inside my rage

Darkness will cover the Light
Forever you shall live in Fright
Remember my name in terror
I am Humanity's death Bearer

Oblivion and Damnation
Paradise is out of reach
Rules broken by Deviation
I'll rip this whole thing apart!

Gods, Devils, Mankind and freaks
Vengeance will be mine!
There will there will be no end
Listen to me Creator I will offend..


Thee!!
Click to visit DamienReaper.com
Damien Reaper is an actor and poet. He can be found @ 
Damien Reaper’s Other Side of Imagination


Damien’s bio: In 1998 Damien Reaper was from the mind of 15 year old kid that was was raised by a blind mother, grandparents, Heavy Metal, cartoons, tv sitcoms, Pro wrestling and horror films. He wanted to be Larger than Life version of what was inside of him. He's has 3 Haunted House Families which was Dungeons of Delhi, The Dent Schoolhouse and the Traveling group MAUL, All 3 have been successful and Damien was apart of beginning of all 3. The Damien Reaper character has no limits of what it is, Does matter what it is? or who it is playing it? It's about passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your view is?