Monday, April 27, 2015

Poetry Month Gone Dark: Paulette Forshey's One Thirst Entwines & Gray of Shades


Click to visit Paulette's Facebook Page
Happy Birthday, Paulette!

One Thirst Entwines by J. Paulette Forshey

Least you misunderstand my need,
To sweet caress my tongue does plead,
One gentle nip and a hunger may feed.

Nourishment of life through me does flow,
Upon a body's and mind's strength I feast.
Dark and rich over lips, I savor your glow,
Toward a beckoning call some name beast.

Ecstasy's tremble in my arms you feel, not fear.
Fragrant breath from your soft mouth, or mine?
A sigh of blissful surrender as I draw you near.
Once two hearts beat, now one thirst entwines.

Innocent no more by Eternity's kiss.
A shared Immortality's lustful bliss.

Gray of shades by J.Paulette Forshey
I dream not in color,
nor, black and white.
I dream in shades of gray.
For is not all the world
gray of shades?



Paulette lives in a small Ohio town with her husband, a Princess Basset Hound and a Papillon who think they own her place. Her mornings belong to her writing, her days are spent loving their eight grandbabies, and her nights belong to the love of her life, her husband, the real inspiration for her heroes. She's a member of Romance Writers of America, Central Ohio Fiction Writers, Northeast Ohio Romance Writers, and the Fantasy, Futuristic & Paranormal Chapter of RWA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your view is?